Thursday, August 20, 2009


Greetings and a warm welcome to yet another musical post from my deepest and strangest of memories. I re-discovered this on the day after the passing of "The King of Pop" - Michael Jackson.We hope you enjoy the story and music, whichever comes first, he he...

CAN - Out of Reach - Remastered Version 2003 [Audelic]

Most of us know the German, avant-garde band CAN. I am not going to go into great deal about how CAN helped dramatically inspire a whole progressive kraut rock - disco movement. Their have been MANY albums and I always enjoy discovering new ones... I especially enjoy discovering ones that I think as a DJ will work at a party and this happens to be one of them.

I am also not going to attempt to list even a portion of the massive Can discography.

On the album out of reach, some argue that this was perhaps not one of their greatest albums and this happens to be a favorite of mine despite some of the distorted recording. I don't think it was one of their best recordings either. In any case I hope you enjoy these two samples from the album "Out of Reach".

Have a super stellar afternoon filled with life and love.

Like Inobe "GOD"
http://www.sendspace.com/file/q2ufk8

A video via http://www.youtube.com of

"All Gates Open"

No comments:

Post a Comment